Jobs & Career
Web Content Editor and Moderator
The Web Content Editor will research and generate ideas, write and organize content and graphics for the website, track internet-related trends, monitor the website on a daily basis and develop strategies for improved interactivity.
You should be skilled in writing and in improving all language on the webpage or in the interface: Products (features, specs, articles, etc), marketing copy, interaction and navigation copy, instructional text, help text, and error messages.
You should have a solid understanding of online content strategies, and must be comfortable in a fast-paced, competitive, always-changing business environment.
As a Portal Moderator your mission will be to monitor the site to make sure there is no objectionable, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate content. Sweep flagged content and determine if appropriate. Compose warning e-mails to members for community infractions and ban users.
Alongwith this you will also be handling the live support on the website. Thus knowledge of Mobile Phones and their features would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, communication, interpersonal and editorial skills.
- Excellent project management, creative, journalistic, and team-building skills
- Experience in using the internet to achieve marketing or communications goals
- Experience in creation and communication of policies and procedures
- Maintain all levels of the prospective portal. Generate, develop, and post content and graphics.
- Remain current with internet trends, technologies and site design.
- Develop content for web portal properties that is informational.
- Develop newsletter and product advertising content for email marketing campaigns targeted to current and prospective customers.
- Construct ad copy for online image ads such as banner ads, block ads, etc.
- Develop new banners required by the company and upload them on the website.
- Create corporate communication content that is distributed in print, online or email to current or prospective customers.
- Moderate portal community users and user generated content implementing portal polices and terms of services.
- Desire to contribute and work in a high growth work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Experience in writing search engine optimized copy desired but not required.
- Experience with web content management systems (CMS) is a plus.
- Proven excellence in online communication; good oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Office applications, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, PHP.
Unfortunately due to the volume of response we received, we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within 21 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.
United Mobile is an equal opportunity employer.